- 14 in 1 Solar Buddy Robot Educational Kit
- The process and the creations educate and fascinate the mind!
- Let your child learn about Solar Energy while making 14 robo-friends! - Assemble, dismantle and reassemble again and again
- An engineering kit for making14 solar powered robot-friends
- Encourages scientific learning, logic, creativity
- Can easily change from a wagging-tail dog -> running beetle -> walking crab -> surfer -> speedster -> zombie chaser…
- The robot kit provides unique accessories (included) and parts that make the robot move on land and water.
Alternative (or natural) Energy:
With alternative energy playing such a pivotal role, there is no better time than now to start children on the path to learning basic concepts behind these technologies.
Fortunately, this product is powered by the sun, so there are no batteries required.
The robot moves in the direct sunlight and allows children to create and use their infinite imagination.
There are two levels in building the robot kit.
- Level one includes: Turtle-bot, Beetle-bot, Quadru-bot, Boat-bot, Walker-bot, Dog-bot, and Wheel-bot.
After they amuse themselves with the entry level, can challenge their manipulative skills with
second level: Roly Poly-bot, Auto-bot, Slither-bot, Surf-bot, Zombie-bot, Crab-bot, and Row-bot.
Additional features includes: adjustable polarity on the solar panel to change direction of motor rotation, retractable robot head which can be quickly stored in the upper body, the robot head can be installed in the front, top or rear of the gearbox, and a transparent housing to see the movements of the gears.
As the saying goes, “Our children are the future.”And if anything is certain about that future, it is that renewable energy sources and green technologies will play a major role in our children’s lives.
-Let your children learn about their future and have fun doing it with.
- Highly detailed instruction manual included
- Completely solar powered - no batteries required
- Made of strong, durable plastic pieces
Solar Panel Output: 1.1V x 75mA Motor: DC; Power Consumption: 1.2V x 10mA